- Posted by Lauren Batinich
- On February 8, 2018
Company security has been a large problem for modern practices. Newer technology is great, but without protection, you’re open to many liabilities. LB Mobile Telecom Management specializes in mobile management and security. EMM is a main component to protect your company’s information.
Enterprise Mobile Management (EMM) has three main components: Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Application Management (MAM), and Mobile Information Management (MIM).
- Mobile Device Management (MDM): works to deploy, secure, monitor, and manage mobile devices, such as Smartphones and tablets for companies
- Mobile Application Management (MAM): essentially controls which users can access which applications
- Mobile Information Management (MIM): a security strategy that keeps sensitive data encrypted and allows only approved applications to access it or send it
We use mobile management as the focal point of our company because of the severe need of it across other businesses. Every day we hear about security breaches and new technology being unreliable. With the help of MDM, we can implement new technology that is ready for use for your employees.
MAM is using the technology to the fullest capabilities. We believe that each form of technology should be used to the fullest. This could mean that it may require special applications, provide tracking information for trucks or create a barrier in which employees can use the technology.
- Goal of MDM- secure and monitor mobile devices
- Goal of MAM- track and maintain software
- Goal of MIM- secures sensitive data
It’s most effective to use the three elements of EMM in conjunction with each other. This will ensure the best results, addressing security while promoting a more productive company environment. If you have any questions on how Enterprise Mobile Management can benefit your business, LB Mobile Telecom Management is a local San Jose, CA business servicing the San Francisco Bay Area.
Click here to learn more about our services.